Please read before coming to the center
All bowling facilities operating must adopt a written procedure for employee safety and customer interaction that is at least as strict as these requirements and complies with the safety and health requirements below. Bowling: Phase 2 and Phase 3:
- Two bowlers per lane.
- No spectators allowed in Phases 2 and 3.
- Bowlers must maintain 6 feet of distance between bowlers in other lanes and in other areas of the facility.
- Sharing of equipment is not allowed.
- Players may not switch between teams in league play.
- Individual lanes are required to schedule 15 minutes between each user for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Shoes and balls, including finger holes, must be disinfected after every use. - Bowling Phase 2 and Phase 3:
Arcades and amusement and/or redemption activities closed.
- Restaurants and pro-shops adhere to required guidelines for food service and retail for the phase that their respective county is in.
- Mask use required.
Open practice when lanes are available. Please call for reservations and lane availability 360-458-2695 or book online. Lanes may be available during league times.